Monday 13 May 2013

I think it would be nice if things around me got a little better, but oh well.
I never thought someone couldn't understand that a zero is just the absence of a number.
Had maths exam yesterday, I know I have definitely lost 2 marks for working out an arc length with half r theta rather than just r theta... Oops, and I forgot +c in my integration again. But somehow I managed to answer something the same as my super genius friend which another super genius had difficulty with and so did a lot of the rest of students.
I don't know what to do, I've read a load of stuff which says to laugh at the voices to make them seem like less of a problem, but I don't see how that can work, they just retaliate back. And other stuff, things that I have done many times before which most of the time didn't work... I know that there is not going to be an easy solution to these problems, but there has to be something that is going to work. And yesterday it felt more as though people wouldn't take this stuff seriously, and I really annoyed a friend, I don't mean to, it's just my personality, a very dislikeable personality, I don't see why people even try to bother with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment