Saturday 20 April 2013

Again, a long time. 
I've kind of decided that people aren't very good to talk to, I also feel very lonely even when with people I like because no one seems to care any more, or care enough for me to even bother. 
I have exams next month, 5 maths, a biology and a psychology. Decided that I now want to do physics, and after a few whole days working on my maths mechanics work (having a rubbish teacher) I now have an idea of what I am doing and feel semi confident for the exam. 
Yesterday, rubbish day (though they have all felt rubbish these lest few weeks), I felt really bad and then at climbing got rope burn, really hurt, I skipped biology lesson, missing a trust but at least I didn't have to sit in a room for an hour and a half crying. I now have plasters on three fingers on my right hand so I don't pick the blisters. Although flying up the wall was fun and I did get to the top of the wall with blisters over my fingers.
I feel that everyone is avoiding me, and I feel very angry, I don't see the point I'm carrying on very much, just one or two people who I do care about who I don't want to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment