Saturday 28 April 2012

In an ocean, no one knows fully what is going on, a lot like in life, no one knows what is going on unless they are told, even then, they won't understand.

On the positive side, well, is there a positive side? It is almost impossible ro find. When there is no one to help, and no one to be there, and everyone else needs someone, and everyone elae has someone, but when someone needs me, I can't be there, because by that time, there is no point anymore.

Is there actually anyone there anymore, sure, there are my pokemon, my teddies, the unicorns and pegasus, those dragons and the other people who aren't actually real. The real people seem less real than the ones in my head. Is that wrong to thin? Even if it is, it does seem true.

So is there any real point. Sure, I can stop the King and his army from invading the central land to protect the sapphire stone that was brought down from the ancient people which gave the land life from the days of death, but I can't stop myself or anyone else, is there any hope? Is there any reason?


No comments:

Post a Comment