Friday 6 April 2012

Lets Start with...

Pokemon FireRed!!!


Queue the music
The remake of the first games, the first generation, no complicated nonsense, just pokemon and Team Rocket with their evil plans, one region and professor oak, the way it should be...
How does he know I won't just go and work for Team
Rocket, that's the thing I've been wanting for years now :(

Interacting with people, why?
Can you not tell???


...

You are his grandad

That's what I say (no longer poo)

Well done!

I look so bored, stop talking, let me take over the world

When I found out you could do this in ruby, I stayed in
bed for  ever, I had to go into every bed from then, and
I continued it to the new games too.

Everyone hates me :'(

I'm confused, why is there no L or R button a
nywhere in life???

:)

Why has mum been cooking in the sink again,
good thing I am leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment