Sunday 11 March 2012

Introduction

The introduction marks the beginning of something, like a story, you learn about the character and setting, the start of an adventure, whether it is with dragons and your quest to find the orb of the ancestors no one has seen but the story runs down your family in a prophesy which will give prosperity to your kingdom, or just to introduce the quiet person hidden in the corner no one seems to notice and to say hi.
So, I say, "Hi."


There is one very simple question I can answer, this is the most simple question we seem to take for granted, this question is...
Why?
Why am I here? Well, my friend said that I am a good writer and suggested that I write a blog to write stories relating to life so I fell less sad about it (because I am depressed she said), also, one of the people I have to talk to (because I am depressed) said that I should write a diary (well this counts too I guess) and she said that I am a really good writer and would be really good at it, so I chose to listen to these people.


So, according to people I see pretty much all the time, I can write good stories, I can rant about lots (because I have so much to complain about, including that window I have to sit next to), and I have a really good imagination, so apparently, this should be good.


So to end the introduction, I decided that, as one of my likes is pokemon, that an image should be displayed...



No comments:

Post a Comment